Scheduled periodically throughout the year our culinary retreats are like no other. Unique in offering and style our retreats have been created for genuine food appreciators.
Held over three days commencing 10.30am on a Tuesday and concluding after breakfast on a Friday our retreats take in the very best culinary offerings on Mornington Peninsula.
One of Australia's most recognised food destinations the Mornington Peninsula and your retreat boasts five star accommodation, cooking classes, food and wine tour, fine dining at a 2 hatted restaurant, mingling with local wine makers and much much more.
Click here for your itinerary
Click here to view your accommodation
Click here to view your tour
Click here to view your hatted restaurant
Click here to view your Green Olive masterclass
Clcik here to view your Sky Lift ride
Click here to learn about your Chef
Click here for pricing and schedule
Click here to BOOK NOW
- 3 nights lavish accommodation
- All meals from arrival to departure (9 in total)
- All beverages consumed whilst at George's and the dinner at TMBT
- All cooking equipment including knives and aprons
- Worksheets and recipe cards
- Insurance cover
- Hands on cooking lesson with renowned chef George Skaliotis
- Food preservation course at the Green Olive including lunch
- Ridge Rider Cellar Door and Farm Gate tour
- Eagle Sky Lift Ride
- Expert sommelier for wine tastings on the Tuesday night
- Gift pack